What should I enter for the Federal Tax ID?

The Federal Tax ID is also known as an Employer Identification Number (EIN). This is a nine-digit number assigned by the Internal Revenue Service.

If you do not know the client's Federal Tax ID number at this time, you can use 00-0000000 as a temporary Tax ID. When you get the client's actual Tax ID, please make sure to update this field. You will not be able to generate the Wrap documents with a Tax ID of 00-0000000.

If you have typed an incorrect Tax ID, tech support will have to fix the Tax ID number for you. Please call us at 203-977-8100 ext. 2 or email us at support@hr360.com.

Please Note: Wrap360 and its employees and officers are not permitted to offer legal advice. These FAQs are provided for general information purposes only. As the answers to specific questions may vary based on federal or state law, as well as on company documents for the issues in question, it would be prudent to consult knowledgeable benefits counsel for individualized guidance.